We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We are fully committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and process information in ways that are beneficial to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. The Scope
2. What Information Do We Collect?
data such as your contact details will only be collected if you voluntarily submit them
i.e. when signing up for an Account to come Our partner.
3. How Do We Use Your Data?
- 3.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- 3.2 We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. Hence We use your data to:
- 3.2.1 Provide and manage your Account
- 3.2.2 Personalise and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- 3.2.3 Respond to request and queries we receive from you
- 3.2.4 Collect market research information such as demographics, user interests and response, so we could continually monitor and improve Our services.
- 3.2.5 CLC International is Our authorised distributor, a registered charity (England & Wales No. 1015793, Scotland No. SCO37939). CLC International will use your data to process, deliver and communicate with you about Superbook Products.
We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
4. Do We Share Your Data?
- 4.1 We may share your data with other companies in Our group.
- 4.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to provide services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of Superbook products, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- 4.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information.
- 4.4 In certain circumstances We may be legally required by law to share certain data held by Us. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
5. How Secure Is Your Data ?
- 5.1 We treat security as top priority when dealing with your data. So we work to keep your data secure during transition by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts information you input.
- 5.2 We have established high physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the ways by which we collect and store personally identifiable
costumer information. We strongly suggest that you log out after using Our Site on a shared computer or electronic device.
6. How Can You Control Your Data?
- 6.1 When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
- 6.2 You may contact Us using the details below if you wish to have your details removed from our system.
7. Contacting Us
Note: Please refer to Glossary Terms and Conditions for detailed definitions.